Read my first post for why we are here. If you're just joining us, you can check out my previous posts on the sidebar.


Thursday, February 22, 2007

Novel Stats

Uncanny

Today's Word Count: 972 words, 36.1k total

Excerpt:
“There anything I can do to help?”
The man looked past him and inclined his head. “Your car. What model is that?”
“It’s a Toyota. But I’ve forgotten the model name. Some cloud formation. Cumulus, Nimbus.” The man leered at him. Timothy felt like he had failed a small yet important test of his own manhood. “It’s a rental,” he finished sheepishly.
“That right,” the man remarked. He looked at Timothy from the soles of his feet on up, like he was sizing him. Timothy shifted on his feet. This man could certainly do him no harm—but his heart thumped in his chest just the same.


Things are going okay. Finished my past scene, a character building one, and pasted it on in. It looks good in there--it was much too short to begin with. *Sigh* I suppose at some point I should get back to advancing the story...

No comments: